- Sophie from Real Foodie Family shared her amazing Wild Rice Summer Chicken Salad recipe...click the picture to check it out!
- Debbie: "Venison chili with some of your hot sauce "
- Kara: "What's a Super Bowl without Bo's Honey Brown hot sauce?! Happy hubby. ;-)"
- Lauren: "I had a Honey Brown Hot burger tonight, which is reasonable right? But the other day, I had Bo's Honey Brown Hot on my Annie's organic mac & cheese, not because the pasta was lacking, but because I had to satisfy my craving for the sauce. It's getting a little out of hand, maybe, but I'm not complaining."
- Charles: "Mom's fried chicken topped with Bo's Honey Brown Hot Sauce."
- Bridgett: "They were much better with your sauce that he got from mom for Christmas! So good!"
- Rachael: "Breakfast made yummier"
- Lorraine: "I add 3-4 Tablespoons of Bo's Honey Brown Hot Sauce to my meatball mixture before forming and cooking." Yum!
- Lauren: "I put a pat of butter in the pan. I shake a generous splash of Honey BrownHot on top of the butter. I let it heat until the edges of this hot, buttery puddle are starting to seize up. I break an egg on top of this, and cook it all the way, and when I'm done eating it, I grieve because that was my last egg. I lick the pan."
If you've tried our sauce, let us know!
Or click one of the social media buttons at the bottom of the page and share a photo!